The Cost of Not Branding
Here are some of the lost opportunity costs you choose by not creating your business brand.
Your achievements will go largely unnoticed by the public.
- You will not have a way to promote yourself effectively to your target market.
- Unsolicited opportunities will be unable to find you.
- It will take you longer to reach your self-defined goals.
- You will not have a way of differentiating yourself from the pack.
- Google will not index you and your page rankings will suffer and go unnoticed.
- You will have less credibility than those who do have a powerful brand.
- You will constantly be searching for the next opportunity instead of letting them find you.
- You will fall behind those who have business branding savvy.
- You will make less money than you could otherwise.
- Others will shape your business brand, despite whether it's true or not.
- Your business will be perceived as being smaller and less important.
The first thing you have to do is decide how you want people to perceive your business and then figure out what you have to do to get there.